The Dos & Don’ts
- You must be the crafter/designer and must be involved in all aspects of the creation of your product.
- Imported or commercially manufactured goods will not be accepted.
- Goods made from commercial kits or moulds will not be accepted.
- Products must be crafted by the artisan.
- Distributors of other artisan’s work are not eligible to apply. Buy-and-sell products are not allowed.
- Applications will be juried based on the quality, uniqueness, and market appeal of the product and booth.
- Only items submitted for jurying are to be displayed and sold.
- The Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority (NPCA) may remove any item not deemed acceptable.
- Exhibitor acceptance may be conditional upon the sale of specific items selected by the committee.
- Exhibitors are expected to participate for the duration of the event.
- Exhibitors must not close or remove any part of the display until after the show’s closing. Every effort shall be made to operate the event. Should the NPCA deem it necessary to cancel or alter the operation of same in any way, the NPCA will not provide any compensation for loss of income, nor will space fees be refunded.
- Applications will be accepted through our online form. Paper-based applications will not be circulated or accepted. If you require assistance with your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905 562 5235 ext 21.
- Decisions made by the Selection Committee will be final.
*Please note that as a condition of your acceptance, you will be required to sign an Exhibitor Agreement that disallows your work being displayed or sold at any other local show within a 12km radius of Ball’s Falls between September 23rd and October 28th, 2018