Congrats! You’re IN!
Here’s what you need to know
All vendors must supply
- Tents (unless in NPCA tents or barns)
- Extension cords
- Furniture for the festival
We cannot guarantee returning vendors will be provided the same space allocation as they have received in past years. Acceptance to past Thanksgiving Festival’s does not guarantee space at the current festival.
All selected vendors must:
- Collect and submit their own HST.
- Display permits
- Print tax registration number on receipts.
Additionally, Food Vendors must:
- Ensure the maintenance and cleaning within their concession, serving and eating area
- Be responsible for removal of all grease, oil and by-products from park
- Dispose of grey water in the designated area.
- Supervise all concessions staff as to their dress and conduct so as to maintain a high standard of cleanliness, courteousness, and efficiency.
- Confine all concession activities to within the limits of the space they have been allocated.
- Ensure that all food/beverage supplies necessary to operate the concession are transported into the park by 9:30 AM daily. This will eliminate traffic flow problems during the event
- Operate the concession at least from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily during the event. Hours may be extended subject to NPCA approval.
- Provide all labour, small equipment/appliances, appropriate size/length cable for hydro hook-ups and goods for sale.
- Each vendor will receive:
4 – Vendor Passes
1 – Vehicle Permit – Additional passes can be purchased for $25
Vendors must park in the designated Vendor Parking lots.
- Each vendor will be required to sign a Food Concession Agreement with the NPCA, which will include the items contained in the Concession Vendor Application and Guide and the conditions listed in the submission. The agreement shall be for the duration of the Thanksgiving Festival and commission return deadline.